Enjoy Niseko Ski & Snowboard Lessons this winter
NOASC Niseko runs our famous lessons from early December until late April. Our most popular lessons are our private ski and snowboard lessons. Group, Kids, semi-private, powder lessons, technique lessons available. Remember our FREE VIP pick and drop off service means you don't need to walk or wait for shuttle buses. More time on the mountain means more improvement for you!
Our group lessons start at 8,500yen per half-day (2hrs) and 14,000yen per full-day for a minimum of 2 persons. Our group lessons offer great value and are popular so be sure to book early! Private lessons start a 18,500yen half-day and 36,000yen for a full-day for the first person. We offer lessons tailored to your ability. See below to find the lesson right for you. TAKE Advantage of our earlybird discount!
If you wish to add friends, of the same ability, to your private lesson, the price per person gets cheaper up to 6 extra persons. Another great deal helping you and your friends to enjoy your next Niseko Ski & Snowboarding Holiday.
If you are looking to combine your lessons with our latest ski hire deals, please view our NOASC Rental section, under the "other" top menu. Reserve your skis and add-on your lesson, etc., to save. NOTE: We apoligize if your desired rental item is not available. Contact NOASC staff to discuss your options.
Browse our lesson levels below to find your skill level or view our simple guide to your skiing level When we receive your booking we will contact you about your appropriate lesson level.
First Timer Ski Lesson
This lesson is a basic introduction (1hr) skiing and how to move around on your skis' and how to stop. Level zero skiers have never skied before. Includes 1 day ski rental. Let's start our skiing journey!
- Price 11,000yen
- Duration Am:9:00-10:00(1hrs), PM:13:30-14:30(1hrs) Includes 1 day ski rental
- Meeting Time 15mins before lesson time
- Min. Age 13 years plus
- Min. Persons Group lessons 2 pers.
- Season Dec. through to April
- Your level? Click here to find your level.
- Book NOW! Click here to book this lesson.
- What to bring? Click here to view.
NOASC Niseko Ski Lesson Information
NOASC offers a wide range of ski lessons, multiday ski lesson packages, and ski hire/ski rental add-on packages. Contact our staff to talk about your next Niseko ski lesson package. Let's start our skiing journey!
- Why NOASC?: Some Great reasons below
- Professional Staff: Professionally trained and qualified instructors.
- Extra Skill: Local Niseko instructors living and working in the outdoor industry all year round.
- Extra Knowledge: A mix of local Niseko and foreign Instructors/guides.
- Flexibility: All our lessons are planned with flexibility and your desires in mind.
- Personal Service: We are not a large Niseko ski school, Niseko Backcountry guiding company.
- Balanced Class: Groups of similar abilities and needs.
- Small No.'s: We don't believe in quantity, more so quality.
- Extra Service: Within the Niseko area we provide a free pick-up and drop-off service.
- Great Memories: Photo and video Service of your lesson/tour.
NOASC Latest Blog Posts
- Niseko Lift Access Backcountry Tour with US guest. Written on Tuesday, 19 January 2016 14:46 in NOASC Member's Backcountry Tour Blog
- Kate and Kim Snowboarding Lesson at Niseko Annupuri Written on Saturday, 16 January 2016 09:41 in NOASC Member's Ski & Snowboard School Blog
- Amazing first day effort Snowboarding at Niseko Annupuri Ski Resort Written on Monday, 04 January 2016 08:07 in NOASC Member's Ski & Snowboard School Blog