Spring is Upon Us and Summer is Around The Corner!
Niseko is famous for it's snow, but also for it's great Adventure Activities in Summer. Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner. Experience the fun and excitment of adventure in the Outdoors with your friends. Remember our FREE VIP pick and drop off service means easy access for guests staying in the Niseko area, or coming via Bus or Train!
Our season starts with our Niseko Spring Rafting Tours at 5,800yen per half-day (3.5hrs) for a minimum of 2 persons. With the Snow melt the river running high, there are lots of thrills, action and adventure on the river. View our many other activities using the top menu, in other locations such as KIRORO, JOZANKEI, and TOMAMU (SHIMUKAPPU) areas.
TAKE Advantage of our earlybird discount, book and pay 30 days in advance or CALL NOASC to find out more...
Pension Woody Note Summer Accommodation Package
Stay at one of Niseko Hirafu's longest running accommodations Pension Woody Note. Log cottage accommodation and twin
. Pricing based on twin share.
- Twin Share Price From 9,800yen per person (2 or more per group).
- Price Includes 1 night stay with breakfast, twin share Accommodation, Return transfer between Sapporo and accommodation, plus other great value bargins through summer months of July and August.NOTE: Pricing may change in busy periods.
- Validity of Offer Summer season
- Additional Night From 5,500yen per person
- Single Room Request Extra 9,000yen per night
- Upgrade Option Half-day adventure activity plus Pension Accommodation for 14,500yen when booking this package. Luxury Niseko Accommodation starting from 5,500yen per person (no breakfast included). BBQ Restaurant Niseko Soan (July/August)- All you can eat and drink for 3,500 (90 minutes). Saving of more than 1,000yen.
- Terms and Conditions Click here to view
Niseko Semi- Private Rafting Tour
37,800 Yen (Reserved Raft).
Seat back and enjoy the spoils of a Niseko Semi-Private Rafting tour with you and your friends, or the whole family. This is a reserved raft on our am or pm rafting tour.
If you are looking for some extra special service, the privacy of your own private raft on the river, and/or the support/guding skills of one of our senior guides/Instructors, this is the tour for you!
NOASC Latest Blog Posts
Written by AdministratorWritten on Friday, 12 August 2016 20:58 in NOASC Member's Rafting/Ducky Blog
Written by NOASC Yukari
NOASC Senior Guide/Instructorキロロさわあそび！昨日のお客様はなんと２回目！ 自然のウォータースライダーにすっかりハマってしまったんですね～！ 何回やっても日によって水温や水量が違うのが川のおもしろいところ！ ２日間とも天気にも恵まれて☀私もたのしかったなあ～。 陽太くん、お父さん、ありがとうございました☺来年も待ってます♡Written on Friday, 05 August 2016 14:52 in NOASC Members Blog
Book your next Niseko, Japan Ski/Snowboarding lesson and SAVE!
Written by AdministratorWritten on Friday, 22 July 2016 11:40 in NOASC Member's Ski & Snowboard School Blog