Enjoy Niseko Ski & Snowboard Lessons this winter
NOASC Niseko runs our famous lessons from early December until late April. Our most popular lessons are our private ski and snowboard lessons. Group, Kids, semi-private, powder lessons, technique lessons available. Remember our FREE VIP pick and drop off service means you don't need to walk or wait for shuttle buses. More time on the mountain means more improvement for you!
Our group lessons start at 8,500yen per half-day (2hrs) and 14,000yen per full-day for a minimum of 2 persons. Our group lessons offer great value and are popular so be sure to book early! Private lessons start a 18,500yen half-day and 36,000yen for a full-day for the first person. We offer lessons tailored to your ability. See below to find the lesson right for you. TAKE Advantage of our earlybird discount!
If you wish to add friends, of the same ability, to your private lesson, the price per person gets cheaper up to 6 extra persons. Another great deal helping you and your friends to enjoy your next Niseko Ski & Snowboarding Holiday.
If you are looking to combine your lessons with our latest ski hire deals, please view our NOASC Rental section, under the "other" top menu. Reserve your skis and add-on your lesson, etc., to save. NOTE: We apoligize if your desired rental item is not available. Contact NOASC staff to discuss your options.
Browse our lesson levels below to find your skill level or view our simple guide to your skiing level When we receive your booking we will contact you about your appropriate lesson level.
Niseko Lift Access Private Full-Day Backcountry Tour
As with a half-day tour access the backcountry by using the ski lifts. On a full-day tour a range of courses may be used based on the weather on the day. Chizenupuri or Moiwa Ski resorts, and/or second run after hiking up adjacent Mt Nitonupuri, or Mt. Iwaonupuri, or just spend your day ski /snowboarding off the main mountain of Mt. Niseko Annupuri. Your private tour allows one more time to learn about backcountry safe travel.
- Price Pers. 1-3, 49,500yen. Extra pers.+5,000yen
- Meeting Time 8:15am (Enquire about Pick-up time)
- Duration 8:30am - 16:00 (approx 5-6 hours)
- Min. Age 13 years and above
- Min. Persons 1
- Season Dec through to late April
- Book NOW! Click here to book this activity!
- What to Bring? Click here to learn more
4 Hour Private Ski Lessons
Catering for First timers through to Advanced skiing lessons. We have man-to-man lessons and semi-private lessons for a small group 1-6 of friends of the same level ability. Enjoy a private 2 hr AM 10-12am and again from 1-3pm lesson improving your technique and while having a great time.
- Price 36,000yen - 41,000yen
- Duration Am:10-12:00(2hrs), PM:13:00-15:00(2hrs)
- Meeting Time 15mins before lesson time
- Min. Age 4 years plus
- Min. Persons 1 pers + (Max. 6 same level)
- Season Dec. through to April
- Your level? Click here to find your level.
- Book NOW! Click here to book this lesson.
- What to bring? Click here to view.
NOASC Latest Blog Posts
- Winter Rafting in Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan Written on Friday, 09 December 2016 09:24 in NOASC Member's Rafting/Ducky Blog
NOASC Niseko CAT Skiing Snowboarding tour Availability - Iwanai
Written on Friday, 11 November 2016 08:09
in NOASC Member's Backcountry Tour Blog
Tags: NOASC Cat Skiing
- お盆の間にニセコでラフティングをいかがでしょうか？お待ちしております。 Written on Friday, 12 August 2016 20:58 in NOASC Member's Rafting/Ducky Blog