Enjoy Niseko Ski & Snowboard Lessons this winter
NOASC Niseko runs our famous lessons from early December until late April. Our most popular lessons are our private ski and snowboard lessons. Group, Kids, semi-private, powder lessons, technique lessons available. Remember our FREE VIP pick and drop off service means you don't need to walk or wait for shuttle buses. More time on the mountain means more improvement for you!
Our group lessons start at 8,500yen per half-day (2hrs) and 14,000yen per full-day for a minimum of 2 persons. Our group lessons offer great value and are popular so be sure to book early! Private lessons start a 18,500yen half-day and 36,000yen for a full-day for the first person. We offer lessons tailored to your ability. See below to find the lesson right for you. TAKE Advantage of our earlybird discount!
If you wish to add friends, of the same ability, to your private lesson, the price per person gets cheaper up to 6 extra persons. Another great deal helping you and your friends to enjoy your next Niseko Ski & Snowboarding Holiday.
If you are looking to combine your lessons with our latest ski hire deals, please view our NOASC Rental section, under the "other" top menu. Reserve your skis and add-on your lesson, etc., to save. NOTE: We apoligize if your desired rental item is not available. Contact NOASC staff to discuss your options.
Browse our lesson levels below to find your skill level or view our simple guide to your skiing level When we receive your booking we will contact you about your appropriate lesson level.
Beginner Snowboard Intro. Lesson Level-1
This lesson is a basic introduction to you snowboard equipment, moving around on your snowboard and how to stop. Level One snowboarders have only snowboarded once before, and/or who haven't snowboarded for several years.
- Why NOASC?: Some Great reasons below
- Professional Staff: Professionally trained and qualified instructors.
- Extra Skill: Local Niseko instructors living and working in the outdoor industry all year round.
- Extra Knowledge: A mix of local Niseko and foreign Instructors/guides.
- Flexibility: All our lessons are planned with flexibility and your desires in mind.
- Personal Service: We are not a large Niseko ski school, Niseko Backcountry guiding company.
- Balanced Class: Groups of similar abilities and needs.
- Small No.'s: We don't believe in quantity, more so quality.
- Extra Service: Within the Niseko area we provide a free pick-up and drop-off service.
- Great Memories: Photo and video Service of your lesson/tour.
Niseko 5 Half Day Ski/Snowboard Lesson Package
SAVE! SAVE! Get the most out of your Niseko Ski/Snowboarding Holiday with help from our 5 lesson group package. Our instructors will get you improving in just a few hours with this half-day ski/snowboard lesson package.
NOASC Latest Blog Posts
- Winter Rafting in Niseko, Hokkaido, Japan Written on Friday, 09 December 2016 09:24 in NOASC Member's Rafting/Ducky Blog
NOASC Niseko CAT Skiing Snowboarding tour Availability - Iwanai
Written on Friday, 11 November 2016 08:09
in NOASC Member's Backcountry Tour Blog
Tags: NOASC Cat Skiing
- お盆の間にニセコでラフティングをいかがでしょうか？お待ちしております。 Written on Friday, 12 August 2016 20:58 in NOASC Member's Rafting/Ducky Blog